Sunday, February 15, 2009

...and we begin

The fist post...hmm.
First of all, welcome to The Magree Blog and many thanks for reading (if there is anyone out there actually reading this stuff).
I guess I shouldn't go beating about the bush and just cut to the chase. I will mostly write about MMOs and a bit about real life, so there will be no "my life is a lie", "I hate McCain", "I hate emo kids" or "the financial crisis...". I am not a hardcore gamer - I would've been if not for real life...we all have responsibilities, right?=)
I focus my attention on Warhammer Online, as this game is just what I yearned for playing WoW. WAR has the best PvP (RvR) action, even if the game itself is not as polished as its juggernaut of a counterpart, but take into account that it took 4 year of constant tweaking to reach such solid gameplay. I'll write more on the WoW-WAR issue in a relevant post later.
I realize that I'm not being original by writing about WAR because there are loads of great mmo blogs out there - take A Wall of Text for instance - but nevtheless I desided to start my own blog. I got some thoughts, ya'see?
So much for the introduction, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment