Friday, October 2, 2009

Change of Plans

Well this little blog has been pretty much beaten down to the ground. Not that I have nothing to write about WoW or Blizzard, it's just that I decided to move my "maging through Warcraft" efforts to my Russian blog (that I write for my guild mates). I still play the game every now and then, not as much though. Sometimes you just feel like none of what you're doing in the game is worth the time or the effort. Yep, yet another burnout. Only this time I'm not going to look for something else to play, I'm just going to take a break from MMOs altogether. Plus my WoW-friends (sounds kinda lame, doesn't it) have suddenly quit the game. So I soon realized that WoW for me was more about the people than the game itself.

The Magree Blog is going to become a general blog about real life things that fascinate (or infuriate) me. I don't really know how often I'm going to post stuff here, at least I hope that there will be enough things happening in my life to spark my interest. Or I can just through in the usual rotation of a daily routine "get up - go to work - work my pants off - go home - pet the cat - pet the dog - get a drink with a friend or two - sleep". Fun stuff!

But seriously, I'll try to keep the blog relevant. It's going to be about human relations, music, politics and whatever else that comes to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment