Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well...80. Hurra.

So I got to 80 with my mage. I am pleased. The only thing left is getting epics and earning a title or two. Heroics! The best thing in WoW. I am coming for them. So...yeah. I don't know what to say really. Oh, I know! If Blizzard raises the level cap to 90 in the next expansion, I will be pissed! Very pissed.
As for the content in Northrend, it is wonderful. They really put a lot of effort into making quests interesting. I actually have fun with dailies. Shooting dragons with harpoons, bombarding zombies, climbing the mountain on a gnome bot - I enjoy that stuff.
Blizzard people are smart, they have to think of some ways of making expansions without making people go through 10 more levels. And the problem with Wrath is the fact that it is en "elitist" expansion. There is nothing there for the lower level guys. I want new races and Gnomeregan. Give gnomes lore!

No comments:

Post a Comment