Wednesday, March 18, 2009

As I was taking a break from WAR

I decided to take a few days' rest from WAR. No matter how good a game is there should be times when you take a break so that the game doesn't get annoying. Surprisingly I felt like going to some Northrend dungeons. I hopped on my level 70 mage and shipped out to that rugged land of zombies and spectacular landscapes. Despite my hatred for PvE I had fun. Quality PvE is just as important as balanced RvR, just for different kinds of players.
So that time playing I did the thing I loath - I got in a PUG. A group of two druids, a priest, a death knight and me, the mage. With only two players for dps it was a slow progression, but strangely enough that made the Nexus fun to play. I even shot a couple of videos.

Watch more videos of WoW

and the boss (after a wipe)
Watch more videos of WoW


more to see here http://www.wegame.com/users/Magree/

So that was my day having a break from Warhammer. It turned out better than I thought it would. Oh, and I recently got an invite from a guild called the Zerg (funny name). It's not a bad one, I like it so far, so it may turn out that I'll be playing WoW after all. That doesn't mean of course that I'll put WAR aside. Anyway, to be able to judge a game (WoW in my case) you have to get to the good stuff, run the instances, get to 80 and have some decent crafting, which I missed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment